Last updated: May 22nd, 2018
The term Digikhata or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Mildtrix, Malabar Enclave, Bariatu, Ranchi JH 834009 Our company registration number is U74999JH2016PTC008718, India. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to DIGIKHATA are acknowledged on the website.
● Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
● You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DIGIKHATA's prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.
Thank you for visiting our services. We value your trust and assure you of the best services at all times. As our customer, when you are buying our product or service, you agree to our terms and conditions as below:
● Under normal business circumstances, DIGIKHATA will ensure to get the delivery of all services within the stipulated time period communicated through our portal.
● DIGIKHATA provides TECHNICAL SUPPORT services remotely to individuals and businesses and also supports in-person visits by its experts to the customer's location for any of the services delivered.
● DIGIKHATA publishes the prices for all services delivered through its marketplace platform. However, at any point of time, DIGIKHATA reserves the right to change the price of these services.
● DIGIKHATA reserves the right to offer special discounts on its services to customers from time to time. Such offers can be availed through unique discount codes shared with customers
● At all times, DIGIKHATA expects to maintain a cordial business relationship with its customers. However, if the customer comes across as being extremely unreasonable or rude with DIGIKHATA staff or its experts, DIGIKHATA reserves the right to cancel the order and terminate the agreement with the customer. In the event of cancellation, the customer will forfeit any payment made to DIGIKHATA.
● Any plan purchased will have a maximum validity of 1 year from the date of purchase. This implies the entire service under the plan shall be delivered within one year. DIGIKHATA reserves the right to cancel the order after one year. In the event of cancellation, the customer will forfeit any payment made to DIGIKHATA.
● In situations where the customer purchases a plan in advance, DIGIKHATA team shall contact the customer for order fulfillment within a reasonable timeframe before the plan expires or the deadline approaches. Customer will cooperate with DIGIKHATA to help us deliver the services in a timely manner.
● In situations where the service needs to be delivered before a deadline (Eg. Tax filing), DIGIKHATA will clarify the estimated time required to fulfill the service to the customer. Customer is expected to cooperate with DIGIKHATA to enable us to deliver the services in a timely manner. In case of any delay in order fulfillment, DIGIKHATA shall not bear the cost of any interest or penalty that may be imposed on customers by other parties.
● DIGIKHATA is governed by the laws of the country. DIGIKHATA will carry out its business in good faith with complete transparency. DIGIKHATA reserves the right to refuse any order that it cannot deem to fulfill within the legal and regulatory framework of the country.
" DIGIKHATA shall keep confidential all confidential information provided to him by the customer excepting only such information as is already generally known to the public and that he shall not release use or disclose of the same except with the prior written permission of the customer or if required by law or an order from court. However, DIGIKHATA will be entitled to divulge the information to those who are directly concerned or as may be necessary in order to obtain certain information necessary for the performance of his obligations."
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Jharkhand, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.Changes
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.Contact Us